- Debre Tabor University now invites wax sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary material ,labor and equipment for the construction and completion of:
|No||Contract Number||Required grade of supplier or contractor||Bid security in birr||Tasks of the bidder|
|1.||Lot -1||BC/GC 1||500000||Construction of Teaching and Referral hospital Block 1|
|2.||Lot-2||BC/GC 1||500000||Construction of Teaching and Referral hospital Block 2|
|3.||Lot-3||BC/GC 1||500000||Construction of Teaching and Referral hospital Block 3|
|Note : A bidder can participate only in one lot|
- Bidding will be conducted through the international (ICB) (LOT-1 UP TO LOT – 3) Procedures specified in the Government procurement Guideline . Interested Bidder ‘should fulfill the following requirements :
This invitation is for all contractors
- Trade license on construction service license valid for the year 2010E.c
- Ministry of finance and Economic Development’s registration certificate for the year 2010E.c
- Vat Registration certificate
- Clearance from Inland Revenue Administration valid with in the bid process time
- Registration certificate in the suppliers list under public procurement and property Administration Agency
- Interested bidders on the submission of a written Application may purchase a complete set of bidding documents in English language to the Debre Tabor University main campus and up on payment of a non refundable fee of Ethiopian birr 1,000( one thousand birr ) starting from January 09,2018
At the following address :Debre Tabor University ,office of procurement and property Administration Building No .026 second Floor
Telephone :+251-581410526,Fax +251-584412260/2030
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 (one hundred twenty) days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a security specified under section 4- (biding form) shall be delivered to Debre tabor university .
- The validity period of bid security provided by bidders should extend for at least 28 days after the expiration of bid price validity.
- The bid security must be prepared in the form of CPO & unconditional bank guarantee.
- For Contractors: Bidders shall submit one original and two copies of the Technical Documents in such a way that the original and each copy of the Technical Document after being sealed separately shall be placed in a single wax sealed envelope marked as “Technical Document”. The Financial Offer Document shall also be produced in the same manner as the technical document and shall be placed in a single wax sealed envelope marked as “Financial Offer Document”. Finally both documents shall be placed in one outer mother envelope; every envelope should be wax sealed, signed and stamped properly.
- Bids must be delivered to the address Debre tabor University Main Campus, Debre tabor City on or before 11:00 AM on 35continous days beginning from January 09, 2018. If there will be public holiday or weekend on this day the closing & opening day of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time & place. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bid submission will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s or his 051representative, at Debre tabor University, Main Campus at11:30 AM on the same date.
- The Debre tabor University reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially without incurring any liability to the bidder.
Debre tabor University
Office of Procurement and Property Administration
- Telephone: +251-581-410526
- Fax :+251-584-412260/2030