Debre Tabor University ICT Directorate has established a university-wide ICT Infrastructure and built capacity to serve the University core processes and outreach the external community with required ICT consultancy services and other research/development requirements. The Directorate of the university will ensure the mission of the university by providing, consulting, and supporting different services to the university and the external community.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and management to the Information & Communications Technology (ICT) department
- Insure that ICT provides, operates and maintains the ICT infrastructure, systems and solutions to meet the needs of the administrative, educational, and research programs of the University.
- Establish proper ICT governance through an ICT Policy for the university, planning of ICT projects, managing the portfolio of solutions, systems and infrastructure, and instituting a Service Management approach to the services and solutions that the ICT delivers to the university community.
- Keep up with the ever changing Information and Communication Technology, especially identifying new tools and technologies that will move the University’s Education and Research responsibilities forward.
- ICT Directorate.
- Technical Support & Maintenance.
- ICT Infrastructure & Services.
- Business Application Development & Admin.
- Technology Teaching & Learning.
- Training Administration Consultancy.
Contact of the Directorate
Fassikaw Worku Demissie